Yaasss it’s almost showtime! Have you recently bought a wig at Adore My Wig, but are you still struggling? Wondering how to wear a wig over your own hair? I got you! If you’ve never worn a wig before, you’re probably still stuck in the era where a wig is only good enough for a Halloween party… Trust me, this is really a thing of the past. In this blog, we will explain step by step how you can attach a ready-made lace wig from Adore My Wig.
The wigs from Adore My Wig are equipped with a realistic, natural hairline and baby hair. Due to these ready-to-wear properties, a wig install does not have to take long at all. Nobody got the time… Below I tell you how you can wear human hair wigs over your own hair step by step!
- Step 1
Make sure to flatten your hair as much as possible. There are a number of ways to do this:
– Braiding the hair
– Wrap the hair
- Step 2
The wig comes standard with 3 or 4 sliding clips; these are optional to use. Put on a skin colour wedge cap and apply a skin colour powder to tint the lace part (this will also hide the buttons in the lace).
Then put on the wig and cut off the lace edge (use a zigzag movement):
- Step 3
In this step, we will discuss the options to fix the wedge really well.
– You can use the sliding clips in the wig, but make sure you take off the wig carefully.
– Have you opted for our extra service afterpay wigs? Then the wig is in principle already secure. For extra hold, you can still use a good brand.
– Use gel and/or spray to fix the wig. For extra hold, first, apply the Gel; blow with the cold wind on it; when it feels ‘sticky’, go over it with the spray; then press the lace edge on it
Optional: Make extra baby hair.
So, there are many different ways to attach your deep wave wig or lace wig and DIY videos on YouTube can help you with that.
Herbal Solutions for hair loss
If you are suffering from hair loss, here are some herbal tips that can relax you in many ways.
- Aloe Vera:Massage a little Aloe Vera gel into the scalp and wait for a few hours, then wash with warm water. You can reduce itching and inflammation on the scalp by applying it 2-3 times a week.
- Onion Juice: Grate 1 onion, strain the juice and massage the water directly into your scalp. Wait 30 minutes and wash your hair with shampoo. Apply 2-3 times a week for about a month. Onion juice, which has antibacterial properties, can prevent the development and spread of infections.
- Garlic:Crush 1-2 cloves of garlic in a blender, extract the juice, break the vitamin E serum that you can get from the pharmacy, and add it. Apply more to the areas with thinning hair and rub it into your scalp. After 30 minutes, wash your hair with warm water. Apply 1-2 times a week. It can prevent hair loss and help new hair grow.