Online learning is a modern phenomenon that is getting wide acceptance and subscriptions from students all over the world. There is a constant rapid pace of growth in the number of students enrolling for online education. Various courses are learned online like digital marketing, and content writing, which are a more recent development in India. Apart from the modern ones, the traditional courses are pursued online as well. The value of the degree obtained online is the same as that obtained by attending a college. One such obtainable degree is an online MA course.
Reasons for pursuing MA courses online
MA stands for Master in Arts. Generally, technically prone candidates choose science, candidates with economic acumen go for Commercial studies, and candidates with a knack in subjects closer to humanities and literature go for pursuing arts.
Perusing MA courses online has many advantages and gives a wide range of people a chance to pursue the courses sitting in the comfort of their homes. Learning has been made extremely convenient for candidates of all streams. MA is a popular course among youth, whose interest lies in knowing soft skills, and history, and who are influenced by great ideologies. Online MA courses in India provide opportunities for enthusiastic art students to learn various aspects of the subject matter of their choice.
There are several advantages of pursuing an online course in MA. Glancing at some of them would give a clearer idea:
- Doubt clearance: an online classroom consists of an instructor and a group of online students from their respective homes or other places of choice to learn. An online classroom is not much different from an offline college or school classroom. The lecturer would teach various aspects of a particular subject and any subsequent doubt by a student or students is duly acknowledged and cleared.
- Group dynamics: in a group, learning is always better than if done solo. Multiple students asking various questions widen the horizons of grasping information and enhance curiosity and urge to learn in all fellow mates. Progressive students often inspire current average students to progress as well. So, inspiration is a great motivator to foster oneself to learn and compete.
- Varied career opportunities: MA is a very valuable degree with a wide array of potential career opportunities, depending on your specialization subject. The topmost and most popular career choices after completion of an MA in India are:
- Law: MALLB is a highly respected degree. Practicing law is like an endless learning journey. getting an MA degree would equip you with the practice of extensive reading for long hours in a day. Also, memory power is an essentiality in Law that can be well-exercised and honed while pursuing an online MA degree.
- Civil Services: another great career option after MA is applying for civil services. High status, handsome salary, and the opportunity to serve the Nation make Civil services a respectable option to pursue from a societal point of view. High learning skills and application abilities are inherent requisites for this job opportunity.
- Teacher/Lectureship: for an MA student, pursuing it in depth and consistently can provide him or her with the opportunity to be a lecturer at a university in the specialized subject. Becoming an instructor for online teaching of MA is also equally a possibility. In the case of being a teacher, a Bachelor’s or a Master’s in Education would be necessary. For a professorship, a Ph.D. would be required to signify excellence in the chosen subject.
- Writer: today, writing is being recognized as a mainstream profession more than ever. Be it any type of writing, for example, script, story, novel, e-book, poem, technical, journalism, or content writing as a whole, everything has a market in the modern world. Having representation skills and a strong sense of language can give you the required start. Over time, natural finesses can be a by-product.
The aforementioned are some of the most lucrative opportunities that have been well-known for quite some time. There are several modern options like digital marketing, data sciences, translation (in a particular or more than one foreign language), radio jockey, sales executive, and several others. The pre-existing common notion that most parents had certain years back of Arts having limited opportunities than commerce and science, is an obsolete one now. There are plenty of opportunities and guidance available for a candidate pursuing an MA online in India.
Popular subjects to pursue in MA online in India
- Social sciences
- Home sciences
- Developmental studies
- Cultural studies
- Gender studies
- International relations
Pursuing an MA course in any other or more than one subject would provide you with a certain level of expertise. The plenty of learning opportunities and additional self-study and exploration are what differentiate an extraordinary candidate from an ordinary one.
Suitability of Online MA
Anyone can pursue an MA online in India. All you need is a bachelor’s degree in any stream. The good thing about pursuing an MA is that even if you are from a science or commerce background, you can shift to learn an MA. There are a variety of online platforms imparting online education in various arts subjects.
Benefits of online study
Greater learning time
Can be perused while doing a job or learning another subject
Scope of growth after doing MA
The scope of opportunities after pursuing MA online are limitless. The best thing about arts is more than one subject can be endeavoured as the course curriculum is not that hard.
The study of arts is a long and continuous one. The present online learning scenario provides you with a multitude of opportunities to learn and grow in the arts subjects of your choice. Doing an MA in arts would qualify you for elegant and highly rewarding job opportunities and professions. Thanks to the presence of various online learning opportunities, completion of an MA is becoming way easier than before. Online learning helps you grow in the chosen subject with the needful assistance from online instructors.