Write about social media trends (It could be “VR” or even Meta Verse of Facebook) and also write a little paragraph about YouTube and how it’s transforming into the short-video app (YouTube shorts)
The key social media figures to remember for 2022
- YouTube will remain a powerful tool for marketers
In spite of various challenges, YouTube continues to be a powerful marketing tool. In 2021, it is expected that YouTube will help marketers connect with consumers in new and innovative ways. YouTube is constantly evolving and becoming more interactive. In 2021, we can expect to see even more features that allow users to interact with each other and with the content itself. So don’t forget to buy youtube likes and use it for your own profit.
- Facebook is the most effective social platform for achieving business goals according to 62% of marketers, ahead of Instagram (49%) and LinkedIn (40%). TikTok jumps 700%, from 3% in 2020 to 24% in 2021, reaching 6th place.
- Instagram is the social network on which respondents plan to invest the most in 2022 (48%), ahead of Facebook (47%). They are 36% to plan to increase their budgets on TikTok and 38% to maintain their current investments on this network.
- For 47% of them, the budgets for Snapchat and Clubhouse should be maintained, as well as for WhatsApp (46%) and Pinterest (44%).
- Only 10% of respondents said they do not use paid ads (compared to 29% last year). This particularly concerns small businesses (75%).
- Nearly 1 in 2 marketers (48%) believe that their social advertising strategy is rather integrated with other marketing activities, such as television commercials, print, Google Ads and/or press relations.
On the branding side of social networks, Hootsuite expects that they will notably strengthen the development of their online communities during the course of the year. The platforms are currently launching new tools, such as the “Communities” function being developed by WhatsApp or the recent Twitter Communities created on the model of Facebook groups.
Digital communities should therefore grow in size in 2022 because their assets are multiple. They allow brands to connect with new audiences, by offering them exclusive access to their products or services, to gain their trust and thus improve their notoriety. But it’s no longer about creating a community from scratch. Whatever their typology, content creators represent the entry key for brands, in order to help them access these online communities. Their role is essential to better identify their target, simplify content creation and create affinity with the brand.