The UPSC (Union Service Public Commission) conducts the NDA (National Defense Academy) every year. This is a national-level examination that is given twice a year. Candidates can get admission to the Indian Military, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force through this examination. Every year, Union Service Public Commission releases NDA Vacancies and Application Forms for interested and eligible candidates.
Part I and Part II of the NDA application form. The following is step-by-step guidance for completing both parts of the NDA application form:
NDA Form: Part 1
NDA apply online part I registration is separated into four pages: candidate registration, branch selection, details verification, and registration ID generation. Check out the steps below to complete Part I of the NDA application form:
Candidates must submit their personal information, address, and educational qualifications. Candidates had to fill out their name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, Aadhaar number, nationality, fee remission authorised, community, marital status, and so on in the personal details section. The drop-down menu will show four possibilities for selecting education qualifications. Candidates must include their full address, email address, and phone number.
Choosing the Branch Preferences
- Applicants must select one of the following branches: Army, Air Force, and Navy of India
- Indicate your preference on a scale of one to four.
- Candidates must also indicate if they are Sainik/Military School students or the son of a JCO/NCO/other level officers.
- To go to the following page, click “Continue.”
Verify the Details
Candidates must check the information they supplied on the application form. After the NDA form has been submitted, no changes can be made. After verifying the information, candidates must agree to the terms and conditions by checking the appropriate checkbox.
Generation of Registration ID
The registration ID is shown by the system. Other information displayed on the page includes name, father’s name, DOB, email address, and so on. This completes the Part I registration. The registration ID is also delivered to the registered email address of the candidate.
NDA Application Form 2023: Part II
Part II requires candidates to pay application costs, choose a test location, and upload scanned images of their photographs and signatures. The following are the steps to fill out Part II of the NDA application form:
NDA Online Form Fee
- Applicants can pay their fees in cash, by credit card, debit card, or via net banking.
- Those who choose the ‘Pay by Cash’ option must bring a printout of the system-generated Pay-in-slip with them to the Part-II registration. They must deposit the charge at the SBI desk the following working day.
- Candidates should be aware that once payments have been paid, they cannot be refunded.
The application fee as per categories is given below.
SC/ST/Sons of JCOs, NCOs, ORs: Nil
Selection of Exam Centre
- Candidates must select the NDA exam centre that best suits their needs.
- They can only select three testing locations.
- The centre will be given out according to first-come, first-served.
Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- Candidates must supply scanned images of their photograph, signature, and photo-identity card.
- The file should not be larger than 300 kb and should not be smaller than 20 kb.
Candidates must agree to the declaration and submit the form before submitting the application form. By clicking the View/Print button, candidates can view and print the application form.
Documents Required to fill NDA Application Form
Candidates should have the following documents ready before filling out the NDA application form:
- Scanned passport-size photograph and signature.
- Photo id proof in PDF format.
- Bank details for the online transaction.
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets and admit card.