Do you want to save money and buy a 250cc chinese atv for work and leisure? So, you should pay attention to all-terrain vehicles of Chinese brands. In recent years, the quality of equipment from the Celestial Empire has grown significantly, and some Chinese ATVs have even been able to push out the more “thoroughbred” horses. A vivid example of this is Linhai, which has become the main competitor of Japanese manufacturers (Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki). Therefore, let’s figure out which Chinese ATVs are better to give preference to.
- Low cost. The price of the device depends on the brand, engine size, configuration and “stuffing”. On average, a 250 cc ATV will cost 120-200 thousand rubles.
- Versatility. Compact machines can be used on the farm, for hunting or fishing trips, walking or learning to drive.
- Maintainability. Parts for Chinese ATVs are cheaper than those for American or Canadian brands. You can find the necessary parts in a specialized service or online store.
- Simple service.
Stylish and practical FORTE ATVs
FORTE has been developing and manufacturing motorcycles for over 10 years. The brand pays special attention to the design and “stuffing” of ATVs. Therefore, even in budget models, you can find powerful LED lighting, an electronic dashboard, capacitor ignition (CDI), etc.
Despite the fact that FORTE are inexpensive Chinese ATVs, their quality will pleasantly surprise motorists. The manufacturer regularly restyles equipment. For example, in 2019, the company modified the Braves 200 model. The brand’s engineers strengthened the frame of the device, installed new wheels and improved the suspension.
Among the advantages of FORTE technology:
- Quality accessories.
- Elaborate design and construction technology.
- Modern equipment (air cooling, electronic speedometer, automatic transmission, etc.).
- Extended equipment. The delivery set includes protection for hands, trunks, lighting, backrest, durable bump stop.
The reasonable cost of FORTE equipment should also be noted. For example, a teenage all-terrain vehicle Hunter 125 will cost about UAH 25-30 thousand. And for an adult device, you will have to pay only 40 thousand UAH. (model Brave 200) or 44-45 thousand UAH. (for Bull 200).
Linhai ATVs: functionality and reliability
Fans of tourism, driving trips and outdoor activities should definitely pay attention to Linhai ATVs. In 2003, this Chinese company teamed up with the Yamaha brand and introduced its first all-terrain vehicle. Within a few years, the concern’s ATVs took a leading position in the market, and pushed even more eminent manufacturers.
Thanks to their reliability, teenage and adult Chinese Linhai ATVs have earned the recognition of millions of riders around the world. Motorists commented:
- High reliability of technology. Brand ATVs are made from quality materials. For example, the body of most models is made of ABS plastic, which is much stronger and more practical than ordinary plastic.
- Great stuffing. For example, the budget Linhai-Yamaha 150 CC is equipped with an electric starter, automatic transmission, air cooling and electronic ignition. Top models boast all-wheel drive, extended equipment and MacPherson suspension.
- Versatility. ATVs of the brand are suitable for both outdoor activities and work. Powerful equipment can be used for towing cargo, clearing snow, transporting equipment and other household tasks.
The riders also liked the price of Japanese-Chinese devices. You can buy an inexpensive Linghai ATV from the flagship series for only 90-120 thousand UAH. But a teenage device costs between 45-52 thousand UAH.
Skymoto ATVs: the best solution for teenagers
Among Chinese manufacturers of motorcycles, Skymoto stands out in particular. Under this name, the equipment of many famous brands was produced, including: Suzuki, Yamaha, Peugeot, Honda, etc.
The list of advantages of ATVs of the company includes:
- Low price. You can buy a reliable teenage ATV Skymoto for only 30-35 thousand UAH.
- Excellent functionality. The manufacturer equips its ATVs with all modern options: electric starter, air cooling, powerful lighting.
- Reliability. Despite the very democratic cost, the quality of equipment remains at its best. On average, Skymoto ATVs “live” 3-5 years (with active use).
- Service. Due to the low cost of parts, even fixing a serious problem will cost the rider mere pennies. For comparison, you can get a transmission for a teenage ATV Skymoto Hyper 110 for only 1000 UAH, and the price of a similar part for Kawasaki starts from 5000 UAH.
Do not forget about the functionality of Skymoto ATVs. Even the inexpensive Hyper 150 Camo for teenagers handles medium off-road, feels great in the woods, and has excellent dynamics.
It is also worth paying attention to Skymoto’s competitors – Spark and Comman. There are many interesting 200 and 250 cc machines in the range of these brands that will surprise riders with their endurance and functionality.