For Android smartphones, Crickex has developed an even more user-friendly and functional mobile app. Feel free to use it to make your first bets much more mobile and profitable. By quickly downloading it, you’ll have a wide selection of sports and top disciplines, free live streaming, a user-friendly interface and a full suite of tools in your pocket anytime, anywhere. Both the mobile app and the Crickex website itself are completely legal and lawful for Indian players.
This is confirmed by a gambling license with a valid sports and gambling permit in Curacao. In fact, the app updates automatically, at which point you are required to Crickex sign in to your account and agree to the installation. And to start playing and winning, you need to create an account or otherwise register on the mobile platform. We’ve written about how to do that in this review below. Just follow our simple steps and you can start betting right away.
Requirements for new Crickex app users
The Crickex app account has its own set of internal rules and features. They won’t restrict you as a customer in any way, but they are very necessary and important when complying with the law, as well as regulatory licensing requirements. A list of basic Crickex requirements and remarks for new customers that you should be aware of:
- Users from India must necessarily be of legal age at the time of signing up for the app;
- You must provide only honest and truthful information about yourself only if it is necessary for identification purposes;
- Only give your details to official representatives of the company;
- The account must only be used by users for their entertainment and gaming purposes;
- Users are only allowed to have one Crickex verified account;
- By creating an account on the mobile platform and site, you fully agree to the company’s terms and conditions.
If you fail to comply with the above requirements, the company has the right to block your account without the possibility to restore it. This is very important, be careful not to try to illegally use the app for other purposes.
Creating an account and registering it in the Crickex application
To register in the application, you must first Crickex download and install it on your Android device. If you already have the application and have a username and password from the official site, then simply enter this data when entering the application itself. For those players who have just decided to register with this legal bookmaker through the app for the first time, then this instruction will be especially for you. Here is what you need to do:
- Open the installed Crickex app on smartphones or tablets on Android operating systems;
- A window pops up with the Login and Registration buttons, click on Registration;
- A registration window appears, where you need to enter your data, such as: username, password, re-password and currency, then click on the blue arrow;
- The next data window – enter your full name, phone number and email. The number will receive an SMS notification with a code, which must be inserted in the box;
- Confirm that you are 18 years or older and click on the green checkmark “Done”.
You have successfully completed the registration, as evidenced by the new page with congratulations from the company. Now you need to make the first minimum Crickex deposit, select any section and start playing in the application.
Crickex in-app login process
Logging into the app is a very simple and straightforward process. We’ve prepared a quick step-by-step guide for you to log in:
- Log in to the already downloaded Crickex app via the icon in your smartphone menu;
- Click on the “Login” button;
- Enter your account details: user name, password and re-password for security;
- Confirm your login by tapping the “Enter” button.
You can enter once and save your login details to log in again. If you do not want to use this Crickex function, cancel it in the pop-up window.
Verify new account in the Crickex app
Indian new users can get a data verification request from the company’s security specialists. This is absolutely standard Crickex procedure, and is designed for safe use and withdrawal of funds through the app. There is no threat to you with this procedure, it’s stated in the company’s rules when you register your mobile account. In case you receive a request from the specialists, you need to:
- Log in to your Crickex account and link your email as well as your cell phone to it;
- Send them the necessary photos of your identity documents at their discretion;
- Wait for verification confirmation from the specialists.
They process verification requests from users from one hour to 24 hours. You will receive a mandatory notification once the verification process is successfully completed.