Aiming to join the corporate world right after your undergraduate degree? If yes, then you may consider exploring a Bachelor of business administration degree. This business program will prepare you to solve real business problems by educating you with applicable management tactics and skills. Additionally, this course will offer you varied career opportunities in the corporate world.
If you are interested to know more about this business management course, how it can benefit your career and the best BBA colleges in Delhi where you can enrol for this course, then keep reading this blog.
Bachelor of Business Administration- Course Overview
BBA is an undergraduate program that focuses on teaching management & entrepreneurial skills & tactics to students. The course offers a multidisciplinary perspective on business, including finance, management, accounting, ethics, law, economics, marketing, etc.
The below-mentioned table presents the BBA course highlights of JIMS Vasant Kunj II, Delhi.
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Mode of the course||Semester|
|Course Eligibility||● Students should have cleared the class 12th examination from any recognized board of education.
● The minimum mark obtained in class 12th should be 50%.
|Admission Process||● Admission will be based on the entrance test that is conducted by JIMS.
● Subjects included in the entrance exams are Maths, English, and General knowledge & current affairs.
What are the benefits of studying a BBA course?
1. Industry-oriented course- Private management colleges in Delhi such as JIMS Vasant Kunj II offer a well-structured and industry-approved course to BBA students that prepares them to meet the skills & knowledge requirements of leading business corporates.
2. Affordable course with good ROI- As compared to other graduation courses, BBA is an affordable course. Additionally, if you study from top BBA Colleges in Delhi, you will get a good return on investment through placement in leading organisations with a high pay package.
3. Early start to the career- BBA graduates receive various job options in private and public organisations just after completion of their course from the best BBA colleges in Delhi. And you do not necessarily need to do postgraduation courses like MBA, or MCom to receive a dignified job position. Hence, you can start your career a little early.
4. Enormous Career Opportunities- As a BBA graduate from a management institute in Delhi, you will get enormous career opportunities in the private and public sectors in areas such as finance, management, publishing, insurance, consulting, manufacturing, sales, teaching, marketing, and administration. BBA is a versatile degree, and you can make a career in any of the above-mentioned areas of business.
The popular job options available for BBA graduates in India are-
- Human Resource Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Research & Development Manager
- Sales Executive
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Business Process Manager
- Project Manager
- Customer Care Executive
- Event Management Executive
- Financial Analyst
5. Networking Opportunities- As a student, you have the opportunity to interact with instructors, recruiters, batchmates, and other individuals who share your interests. You can use your professional network of contacts to look for your first job. As a student, you can benefit your career with this network.
6. Competitive earning potential- Most of the BBA graduates from the best BBA colleges in Delhi, receive higher than the average salary earned by a graduate. If you study from institutes like JIMS Vasant Kunj II, you can earn up to 3.6 Lakh per annum as a fresher.
Let’s check out the salary obtained in different job positions-
|Job Positions||Average Salary|
|Marketing Executive||INR 350521|
|Financial Analyst||INR 407788|
|Digital Marketing Manager||INR 490274|
|Human Resource Manager||INR 633583|
|Marketing Manager||INR 695758|
7. Self-employment Option- Owning a business management degree from the top private BBA colleges in Delhi, does not limit your career path to corporate/government jobs. You can start your business venture and become your boss. This course teaches you all the requisite skills that are required to run a business.
8. Foundation for MBA- In the BBA course, you will learn all the aspects of business such as Marketing, human resource, Finance, IT, retail, international business, etc. And the basic knowledge of these subjects will benefit you while choosing your MBA specialisation in the future.
9. Helps you develop business-related skills- The other benefit of studying a BBA course is, this course helps you learn business-related skills such as communication skills, presentation skills, networking skills, team building skills, leadership skills, etc. And if you study this course from the best BBA colleges in Delhi, this course will help you groom your personality into a business professional through regular assignments, projects, internship experience, industrial visits, etc.
Why do students choose to pursue JIMS Vasant Kunj II for studying BBA courses?
- Scholarships are awarded to meritorious students who have scored above 75% aggregate in class 12th.
- 200+ companies have recruited BBA graduates from this institute in companies such as Aditya Birla, Genpact, Reliance Industries, Outlook, Ultratech cement, Bajaj Allianz, Country Holidays Inn & Suites Pvt Ltd, Mapro foods, IDBI Federal, and others.
- JIMS Vasant Kunj II is listed among the best BBA colleges in Delhi as it focuses on the overall grooming of the student. To support this they conduct soft skills classes, foreign language classes, and business etiquette classes.
- They also offer comprehensive and value-based education from experienced teaching staff.
The advantages of a business administration degree are truly endless! You will have countless career options and opportunities to increase your level of job satisfaction by earning such a degree. Additionally, you can start your venture. So, do not delay, and to bloom your career in the business world join the best BBA colleges in Delhi.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What subjects will I study in the BBA course?
Some of the major subjects you’ll study in the BBA course are-
- Business Organisation
- Business Mathematics
- Business Environment
- Business Communication
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Management Concepts and Practices
- Managerial Economics
- Organisational Behaviour
- Management Accounting
- Business Statistics
- What is the 1st year course fee for the BBA course at JIMS Vasant Kunj II?
The tuition fee at JIMS Vasant Kunj II for the 1st year of the BBA course is INR 1,35,000.
- Is BBA a difficult or an easy course?
For a student belonging to a commerce background, BBA is an easy course. But students belonging to the science or arts stream may find subjects like accountancy, and financial management a bit complex and challenging.
- Who earns more BBA or BCom graduates?
A student with a BBA degree from the best BBA colleges in Delhi tends to earn more than a BCom graduate as they get more career opportunities to choose from, whereas BCom majorly concentrates on finance.
- Is a BBA degree good to make a career in Banking?
Yes, a BBA degree helps make a career in the banking industry as the course curriculum of BBA includes topics of banking, finance, and accountancy.