Hair toppers are great for styling your hair and adding volume, but they can also be painful to clean. Here are five things to remember when cleaning your hair topper!
An Introduction to a Hair Topper
A Hair Topper is a small, circular piece of hair that is worn on the top of the head. It can be made from human hair and comes in many different styles and colors.
How do I care for my Hair Topper?
It is important to take care of it. Follow these steps to clean and care for your Hair Topper:
- Make sure the surface of your hair topper is completely dry before washing it. If there is water left on the surface, it will create friction which can cause damage.
- Wash your Hair Topper with mild soap and water; do not use harsh chemicals.
- Do not use hot water or steam when cleaning your hair topper; this could cause heat damage or even further degradation of the adhesive.
- Rinse well with cool water to remove any soap residue.
- Allow your Hair Topper to air dry completely before storing it in a hair bag or hanging on a hair rack.
When you have a hairdo that involves hair toppers, it is important to take the time to clean them regularly to keep them looking their best. If you have any questions, pls feel free to contact us! We have a professional team and attentive service to you, so you needn’t worry will meet some problems on it.