Bonuses are a creative way to attract new players and keep the existing players at a casino; as online casinos grew in popularity over the years, so did their bonus offerings. Initially, there would only be a welcome or sign-up bonus for players. Still, now there is such a wide variety of bonus options that you need clarification with all the available choices. The introduction of sports betting online has also added to these choices. Most online casinos offer a sportsbook and they have separate bonuses for the sportsbook as well.
So, we break down the different bonuses for you and guide you on finding the best casino bonuses around the net.
Different Casino Bonuses And How They Work
The gaming industry is very competitive, and every online casino operator wants to attract new players and keep their existing ones. US sweepstakes casinos for beginners and pros are a great way to find the bonuses that work for you.
As we mentioned earlier, so many bonuses are available at online casinos that it’s easy to get lost in it all. Let’s look at the popular bonuses on offer and how they work.
This bonus is for new players to the casino, as the name suggests. The welcome bonus encourages you to sign up at that particular casino and gives you a headstart when playing. Welcome bonuses come in various forms.
- No deposit Bonus is easy to understand; the casino will reward you for joining the casino regardless of making a deposit. Use this bonus to play games before risking your money.
- A deposit Match Bonus is a popular welcome bonus; you will find this at every online casino. The casino will match your deposit up to a certain amount, usually denoted by a percentage. So you may see a match of up to 100% or even 200% in some instances.
- Free Spins usually accompany either of the above bonuses, aimed at slot enthusiasts or beginners.
- Free Bets. Sportsbooks normally offer free bets, giving you free chances to win instead of money. Like other bonuses, they also have different wagering requirements.
- Cashback bonuses can be very profitable for punters if they use them correctly; most cashback bonuses are limited to specific tournaments or a championship, like the FIFA soccer world cup.
How To Find The Bonus For You
An obvious first step would be to do a thorough Google search of precisely what you want. You can make your search detailed and specific or generic, using the advanced option for better results. Try to focus on inaugurated casinos as their bonuses are more realistic since they want international players. Once you have a list of the casinos that appeal to you, you can compare them for the best bonuses. Doing this means you can compare like for like.
Read The Terms And Conditions
- Read all T&Cs properly and, in particular, the wagering requirements; this is what trips up a lot of beginners. A bonus of up to $8,000 may be enticing, but it has a wagering requirement of 60x. That means if the minimum bet amount is $20, you must spend $1,200 to qualify for the total bonus. So you should consider how much your bankroll is.
- When reading the terms and conditions, check if your country is eligible to withdraw bonuses; some casinos don’t allow players from certain countries, so they cannot withdraw.
- Check the payment processing times; sometimes, this will affect bonuses that are valid for a specified time. The last thing you want is to forfeit a reward you have qualified for.
Return to Player Percentage
When it comes to free spins, consider the house edge on the games. The free spins are valid. Sometimes the RTP is so low it’s not worth claiming the free spins. Free spins also apply to specific games, usually popular titles like Gonzo’s Quest or Buffalo Bounty. The maximum bet per spin is also another factor to consider.
Reviews and Forums
Read reviews from other players, platforms like Quora are an effective place to ask questions and get replies from people with experience with online casinos. There are specific gaming and gambling forums as well where you can get advice and information from more experienced players, and this is especially helpful when you are starting out. Previous player experiences will give you a more holistic view of the casino you are considering.
Before you look for the best bonuses, make sure your casino of choice is legit and regulated by the relevant authorities. Remember your budget; otherwise, enjoy those sign-up bonuses and play even more.